Looking to buy a UTV but don’t know where to start? KIMTEK CORPORATION is here to help. We are not a dealership, but we can help connect you with one. Additionally, we can work with your dealer on the installation of skid units before or after delivery of your new or used ATV/UTV.
Why Choose A UTV?
A UTV can be a key component in getting your people and equipment into hard-to-reach places. Whether gas, diesel or electric, there is a UTV that can go almost anywhere, indoors or out. When it comes to UTV rescue skids, we work with all of the top brands.
Features And Options
UTVs offer a variety of features and options to choose from, so you can find the perfect UTV for your needs. Some of the most popular features include:
- Four-wheel drive: This gives you better traction and stability on challenging terrain.
- Turbocharged engines: These provide more power and speed, making them perfect for off-road use.
- Heavy-duty suspension: This ensures a smooth ride over rough terrain.
- Cab enclosures: These enclosures protect you from the weather and keep you warm and comfortable in colder climates.
- Utility bed: This is perfect for carrying cargo or tools.
- Half windshield: This reduces wind noise and offers protection from debris.
- Rearview mirror: This lets you see what’s behind you while driving.
- Spotlights: These allow you to see in the dark.
- Horn & emergency lights: This allows you to signal for help or warn others of danger.
- GPS: This allows you to navigate unfamiliar terrain.
Makes And Models Available
KIMTEK UTV mounted skid units are universal in nature. They fit a number of larger UTV side by side chassis that are available on the market today.
- The Polaris Ranger full-size series
- John Deere Gators
- Kubota RTVs
- Cub Cadet Volunteers
- New Holland Rustlers
- Bobcat 3200, 3400, and 3600 series
- Kawasaki Mules
- Yamaha Vikings
- Honda Pioneer 1000-3
- Can Am Defenders
Get Our Mounted Skids Units Today
KIMTEK CORPORATION has a variety of fire and rescue skid units that fit on most of the larger side by sides on the market today. Our skid units come pre-assembled and most feature an instant disconnect system to get your skid unit in service almost immediately upon delivery. Our skids come in a large variety of options.
From medical slip-on side by side skid units for your UTV/ATV rescue medical needs to all-around fire-rescue skid units for off-road, wilderness, wildland firefighting, and victim rescue operations.
If you already have a UTV check out our Fit Guide or call for more details.
Click on the images to enlarge, or the links for more information.
*We also fit many other chassis! Call us today for fitment information.